Nurturing creativity from the
Admission to Nursery
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope you are staying safe and keeping well.
We are pleased to outline the Nursery Admission process for 2023.
Please be assured that health and safety is one of our key priorities and is an intrinsic part of our school admission process. The important points are highlighted below.
In the Kindergarten Section only Nursery will be open for admission.
PERMITTED DATES OF BIRTH
Children born in the following months only will be considered:
2019: MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER
2020: JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL.
Please note that the submission of any fake documents will invalidate the application for admission.
This is strictly enforced.
Monday 16thJanuary – Friday 17th February, 2023: Online Admission Registration Form to be filled in. The documents listed below are to be uploaded.
Documents required for verification [for all applicants] are:
- Original birth certificate of the candidate (not a recent one) with photocopy.
- Original B-form issued by NADRA / Nadra Birth Registration / NICOP, with photocopy of the candidate.
- Recent passport-size photograph of the candidate (2 copies) – with the candidate’s name clearly written on the back.
- Original CNIC/NICOP and photocopy of both parents.
- If applicable, we request ex-KGS parents to bring evidence of their Grammarian past and/or details of any of the children with KGS links, in addition to the documents above.
- A recent family photograph of parents with the child and siblings taken in 2023.
Tuesday 28th February 2023: A date and time will be posted to come to school against your form number on the website for the verification of documents.
Wednesday 01st to Monday 06th March 2023: Verification of documents is to be done in person by both parents/ guardians/as a single parent.
The date for your interview and the child’s assessment will be given to you at this time.
Onsite interview of both parents and the child on the specified date and time.
The child will be assessed on the same day as the parents interview.
Results will be posted on the website using the form numbers.
Any queries regarding admission, please email:
Mr. C. N. Wrigley