Admission to Year 7
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope you are well.
Please note the following steps and important points for 2023 Year 7 Admissions:
1st February to 15th February 2023 (inclusive): Online application and uploading of the scanned copies of the following documents:
- The applicant’s original birth certificate (not a recent extract)
- Original Bay form issued by NADRA/NADRA Birth Registration
- Recent passport-size photograph of the applicant
- CNIC of both parents/guardian
- Academic reports of the past 2 terms, stamped and attested by the current Principal of the school the applicant is attending.
Kindly visit Online Admission Form for submission of the online application between 1st and 15th February 2023.
PERMITTED DATES OF BIRTH:
Children born in the following months only will be considered:
2011: MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER
2012: JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL.
This is strictly enforced – fake papers submitted will disqualify.
11th March 2023: Admission test – English, Mathematics and Urdu at the Middle Section, Saddar.
01st April 2023: List of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the School website.
03rd April to 06th April 2023: Shortlisted candidates and their parents to come into School for verification of documents and interview.
19th April 2023: Form numbers of successful candidates will be posted on the School website.
For any admission-related queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish all our applicants the best of luck.
Colin Wrigley MBE, Principal